You must do the thing you think you cannot do. — Eleanor Roosevelt
Terms & Conditions
The term ’5-Star LifeQuests, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5916 Malloy Avenue, Ferndale, Washington, USA, 98248. Our company registration number is UBI# 603 084 457. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States or other regulatory authority.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in this website are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, images, audios, databases, HTML code, products, blog posts, articles, logo, music, content and other intellectual property are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.
Refund or Cancellation Policy
5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. believes in assisting customers as much as possible, and has therefore developed a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
If you are not fully satisfied with a product available on this website, we offer a 100% full refund within 30 days of your purchase date. You will be required to provide proof of purchase, such as the order receipt you received, the return of the complete product in resaleable condition unless damaged during packaging or transport, and the reason for dissatisfaction in order to process the refund. Baring any uncontrollable or unexpected circumstances, refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days of receiving the required proof of purchase and the returned merchandise.
If you are dissatisfied with or must cancel a contracted SPEAKER EVENT, 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. will be guided by the terms and conditions of the signed contract agreement regarding refunds and/or cancellations.
All products created, produced, manufactured and distributed by 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. are the sole property of 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. In stock shipments will be made within 3-5 business days. Custom-ordered photographic materials will require additional processing times of up to 10 days. All orders will be shipped to the address provided by the customer via standard UPS or U.S. Postal Services carriers from one of our two distribution centers located in Ferndale, WA. and Chicago, IL. 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. is not responsible in any way for shipments of orders made through our Affiliates. Obvious damage to any item from transport or packaging must be reported to 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. at info@5StarLifeQuests.com within 30 days for a replacement or refund.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of 5-Star LifeQuests, Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However 5- Star LifeQuests, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.